Configure. Not code
Configure. Not code.
With ready-made interfaces and substantial out-of-the-box functionality, Cumulus offers a configure – not code approach to DAM. Cumulus can be used out-of-the-box but can at the same time scale with your needs using just configuration.
Cumulus comes with ready-made interfaces for all roles and all devices, for instance web based interfaces, mobile app, InDesign client as well as a native desktop app for Mac and Windows.
- Web based Client for editors (HTML5)
- Web Portal for consumers (HTML5 responsive)
- InDesign Client
- Desktop Client for administrators (Windows/Mac)
- Mobile app for iOS
- Administration interface for system administrators
- Works with any file – can manage any digtial file regardless of file format
- Powerful search – including dynamic filters, predefined search queries
- Advanced metadata technology – support for IPTC, EXIF and XMP and totally flexible metadata model
- Asset Relationship tracking – including automatic tracking of files linked to InDesign document
- Version control – check out/check in and version history including version comparison
- On-the-fly-rendering – only store one master asset and render variants, e.g. low res images when needed
- Sharing – collaborate with external users by collections links instead of emailing files.
- Social DAM – collaborate with others by visual commenting and @-mentioning
- Workflow control – enforce processes by defining state based workflows
- Roles and Access rights – control who sees and can do what on any level
- Active Directory integration – keep managing users like you do today
- Statistics and reporting – report on asset usage, searches, system usage etc.
- Storage options – choose whatever file storage you prefer. Disk, fileshare, S3 or Azure
- Powerful – well documented RESTful API that comes with sample code
With more than 20 years since it’s initial release, Cumulus has reached a very large user base. Canto also has a global presence with an extensive and highly competent partner network. There are many, many out there that knows a lot about Cumulus, so you are never alone.
Cumulus runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Find and collaborate on files form any device including responsive web clients and mobile app
Can be installed on-premise, hosted or as a hybrid solution