The rules for visitors to our website
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.brandmaster.com website (the “website”) operated by BrandMaster (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
- The Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you are therefore prohibited from using this website if you are a minor.
- BrandMaster reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (whether temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that BrandMaster shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. General Terms
- Immediately suspend your access to the Website; and/or
- Terminate our subscription agreement with you for cause, if you are a BrandMaster customer.
3. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites run by third parties. BrandMaster does not control, or assume any responsibility for, the content or practices of these other websites. Our provision of these links does not amount to our endorsement of these other websites, nor their content, owners, or practices and you acknowledge and agree that BrandMaster is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4. BrandMaster Trademark Use & Copyright
- Unless you have our express prior written permission, you may not use, remove or alter any name, logo, tagline or other mark of ours or the BrandMaster Service, or any identifier or tag generated by the Website, including without limitation:
- As a hypertext link to any website or other location (except as provided for or enabled expressly by us); and/or
- To imply identification with us as an employee, contractor, agent, partner, or other similar representative capacity.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to BrandMaster, or are otherwise used by BrandMaster, as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website, you agree that none of the content may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or otherwise distributed without the prior written consent of BrandMaster, as the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Website for strictly personal and non-commercial use.
5. Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any representation, warranty, or endorsement of any kind made by BrandMaster, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, BrandMaster will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- BrandMaster makes no warranties that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
8. Entire Agreement
9. Governing Law & Forum
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service
10. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us.